Here is what all will happen during the farm visit:
On arrival, a Rosemary, Thyme, Peppermint Lemonade will be served. The farm tour will then commence.
During the tour, we will explain the ‘Sustainable model for Integrated Farming’ vision at Rassba Farm. All aspects of sustainability and integration of the value chain with be detailed. The different farming techniques that are practised at Rassba Farm will be shown. This includes soil farming, cocopeat farming, hydroponic farming, organic farming. The drip and micro irrigation systems, mulching practices, seeeing protocols, value added products processing, will all be explained. The recipient for the different organic farming mixes like Panchagavya, Jeeva Amruta, etc., will be explained.
Lunch is served in an outdoor table set amidst the herb farm for a natural outdoor farm fresh ambience
Here is all that will be served at lunch.
1) Rainbow Salad with a Yoghurt, tamarind paste and olive oil dressing
2) Bread platter with Herbed Focaccia with Rosemary, Herbed Garlic loaf, Herbed Baguette serves with Garlic & Herb butter, Herb Olive Oil and Marinated Pepper in Brine
3) Hommous, Labne-Hung curd with mustard oil and Roasted Herbed Peppers served with Herbed Pitta Bread
4) Red Penne Pasta made with Cherry tomatoes and farm fresh herbs
5) Rassba Pesto Spiralli sauce pasta
6) Stir Fried veggies with farm fresh greens and herbs
7) Margarita Pizza with Basil
8) Veggie Pizza with exotic veggies
For dessert, we serve a Rosemary Pannacota with Almond Crumble
Guests and children can get a hands on experience of all aspects of farming after lunch, from deweeding, planting, harvesting, etc. Kids can take away what they plant to watch it grow at home. Farm equipment that is used will be shown and it’s importance in farming life will be explained.
At the end of the day, the RASSBA Classic Blend Herbal Tea is served in the guest space set amidst art installations created out of waste materials, detailing the farmers journey and farming in India which will help guests appreciate and connect with the source of life-which is food.
Rassba Classic Herbal tea with farm fresh herbs and honey and Capsicum Jerky as a snack.