Artisnal Honey - DYU
Net Weight : 670gms
This is a Vegetarian product.
“DYU”. Pronounced [dh-yuh]. To glow. And that’s what you will find inside every bottle of Pure Artisanal DYU Honey. Viscous strings of delectable honey, the way it was meant to be, with very little man-made interference between the hive and your hands. Sourced from the Western Ghats, an area famous for its rich flora and fauna, that enhances the therapeutic quality of DYU honey. This multi floral honey is extracted drop by drip, with a superior collection process that retains all its antioxidant charm and the superior taste. A gourmet-worthy potion, the artisanal unadulterated sweet gold once tasted will only leave you asking for more
- DYU means glow in Sanskrit and that’s what you find inside every bottle of pure artisanal DYU honey.
- Take the healthier route with Dyu pure honey as sweetener for all your juices, mock tails and cocktails.
- DYU Pure Artisanal Honey is Agmark certified A Grade honey.
- Pure natural sweet taste of Dyu honey makes it the best choice as natural sweet spread on bread, chapati, dosa and idli.
- DYU honey has enhanced therapeutic quality and can act as a sweet option for bad throat, cold and cough.
- DYU Honey is pure, naturally extracted Apis Cerana Indica honey from the forests of western ghats in Dakshina Kannada. Apis Cerena Indica also called as the Indian honey bee, a subspecies of Asiatic honey bee.